Some of My Creations...

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Sea Is Calling To Me

Oh,the Deep Blue Sea....there are just some days you want to get away...I had a Week of those days....It all started with a little car trouble,then it turned into money trouble......sigh....

But have no fear!...we are happy as can be with a semi-new vehicle which will hopefully bring us to many trips to the Beautiful Sea.....
I have been inspired,and started playing with my paints and papers....please visit me next week to see what I created

Does the Sea call to you?...
I hope you feel inspired....til Next time,Enjoy!~~~virginia...:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Virgina!!
    The sea is soooo calling me too! I can't wait for nice warm day on the beach. Sorry to hear about the car problems but I'm sure glad it had a happy ending. I took a peek at your Etsy shop today before I stopped by your blog. Wow! You totally inspire me every time I look at your creations! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm planning a Youtube video for the inside of the Once Upon a Time album when I get it finished--my first ever video--yikes. You are going to be getting a little surprise in the mail soon. It's something I planned to send a long time ago and then life happened and I got bogged down. I Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    Talk to you soon!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete