Some of My Creations...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rose Swap.....

What I saw when I open my Box.....
An exquisite tea cup and saucer,with the most lovely roses,in vintage pinks and yellow


My First Swap,...Ever....What a Very Lucky GIrl I am...
                                  the gold edges are perfect,...such a lucky girl I am

This brooch came adorned with a white doily and pink ribbon...
what a wonderful addition to my brooch collection(again,very lucky)...:)
Beautiful hand painted porcelain by a VERY talented
artist......

My first swap was through Etsy Cottage Style, the theme was "Summer Roses".
And I was so very excited that my Partner was Amy Medina of
"Vintage Porcelain ART".
Amy is a VERY talented China Painter,and her pieces are just so incredable!
Thank You Amy! I truly Love and will treasure my pieces!
To see what I sent to Amy...please click on her link,to check out the goodies I made for her!...Enjoy!~~~~virginia~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for stopping by, You gave much needed encouragement concerning ebay, I have a hard time selling there , it usually discourages me very much, although lately I have been a little discouraged about my sales anyway. I don't sell on Zibbet, I have tried, but I feel like Zibbet doesn't sell much, I have looked around and it seems that too many people are not selling either. Maybe you have a different experience? Any way I love your blog, very pretty, I'm definitely going to look around. :D Patti

    ReplyDelete