Some of My Creations...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Muggy Monday....

Today just seems like the perfect day for a Good Cup of Joe...Especially since our 4TH was kinda rainy and muggy...(we still managed fireworks though)...And being Monday, it's back to work for me....Actually, it's more like wrapping up a few projects I've got going on...Well, I really wanted to confess about a passion I have have(HUbby calls it an obsession)......I collect Mugs.....As well as other things (many other things)....I see a mug that catches my eye,I want it.Don't get me wrong, I love pretty teacups too!(thats another collection)...oh,and I heard somewhere if you have more than 3 of an item , it's a collection(hmm,I guess I do have alot of collections)....Sorry, back to the mug....
This particular mug is signed on the bottom"Harvey?"(hard to make out),and is numbered 6/99....I really don't know much about stoneware(i should do research),but I do know this is a well made piece,it's very heavy, the stoneware is of a gritty nature(from what I could tell from the bottom), but I was attracted to the glaze pattern and the letters stamped into the mug........OH, and here is the kicker, I only paid .49c .

Well, thank you for sharing this Cup of Joe with me,and have a Great week!

p.s.Don't forget ,check out "Market Monday" at ECS(click on badge at bottom)to see all kinds of beautiful items form other artisans~~~~~virginia...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment