Some of My Creations...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's My Birthday!!...

Well, not today...but soon,like a couple few days! And I'm planning to celebrate the WHOLE month!.....Another reason to love October.....And to help me celebrate is this Little Beauty....

She is so Sweet & Petite,


She opens up and will hold for you a tiny Treat.....



With her paper mask on,she won't give you a scare,
                        NO,no,noooo,
                   She wouldn't Dare!

I hope you enjoyed this Little gift Box...Sometimes Little Treasures are too precious to put inside,and need to shown on top!.......

THANK YOU for STOPPING by!....Stop by in a couple few,to see what I made for ME!

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~...:)virginia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOUR BOX IS COMING SOON, I PROMISE. I HAVE THE WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER..HEE HEE HEE.... LOVE YOUR LITTLE CHINA HEAD HALLOWEEN BOX. HUGS XXOO, JENNY

    ReplyDelete