Some of My Creations...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Witches Stocking......

I LOVE Halloween!~~~It's always been one of my Favorite Holidays....I loved dressing up,my Mom would come up with such fun cotumes for my Sister and I,we would Trick or Treat for hours,complaining about our feet,whining about how tired we were,coming home with pillow cases filled with goodies!
  Good Times!....


Sadly,my beautiful children have informed me that they are "Too Old to go Trick r Treating this Year",But can We buy the Candy this Year?......


Well I'm still going to Celebrate anyway! I will still cook up some Goblin goo,fry Bat ears,make Zombie punch.....and yes ,I probably will buy some candy....


And I will also keep creating little Goodies just for all of you!


The Witches Stocking.....

made of muslin and an antique doily,and some vintage trims,ribbons,and a vintage button!

ENJOY!
and Thanks for stopping by!

til next time...:)virginia~~~~

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know where to email you, but wanted to thank you for your comment on my post "being brave". i think i like your momma! that's a great quote and important to remember!

    xoxo,

    kecia

    ReplyDelete