Some of My Creations...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

 Having Faith and believing in Oneself  is my biggest challenge of late...not from a tragic standpoint mind you,but from a New Journey that I have embarked on.......weight loss.....yikes,..that was quite scary to or print 'outloud'.......but for so long now and not realizing it,how I feel about myself on the outside has affected whats on the inside.
 I will try to appreciate all the attributes I have on the outside as I'm as well as staying positive and looking in......
 I will accept the challenge,and learn(hopefully) from the Journey,and remind myself to capture the details of each experience.....
 I will try not to be afraid of what is behind ANY door...
For I maybe pleasantly surprised what I find there!!

  wishing you all pleasent surprises behind your doors,
                                                       virginia:)

No comments:

Post a Comment