Some of My Creations...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

4x4 Fun 4 Thursday...

Cart Before The Horse is having a fun game going on today.....In your pictures file,click on the 4th folder,then the 4th pic,again 4th file, 4th pic...do this to have 4 pics ...Show & Tell,then leave a link to your post in comments....Have Fun!....my first pic is an 1800's Fashion Plate my mom purchased....Love the Fashions....

This is a Windows xp pic...Love the colors,wish I could take photos like this...:)
This is a picture from a recent trip to the beach,this birds legs and beak are such a bright red color,what a contrast to the pure white feathers..... The picture below is one my Daughter made on the computer in Windows paint...We used it as a background on our computer at Christmas....(I'm still trying to figure out e-mail,lol)...
Have a fun Thursday, and Thank You to ,Cart Before the Horse.....virginia~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment