Some of My Creations...

Friday, June 4, 2010

"Little Pink Houeses"
















I was in a 'Pink' mood one day and staring at these adorable mini-birdhouses ,while eating chocolate, wondering......"Little Pink houses, for you and me..."Light bulb moment....and I so love chocolate!.....Well, as you can see,that's how these "Little Pink " houses came about.


I crackle painted,inked,added pretty papers,and even used a vintage drawer pull for one...

I have to tell you though, I didn't stop at pink with these houses.......

I went in a primitive direction,again using vintage hardware......I'm still going at it with these

precious little houses(currently working on a shabby beach cottage,using shells I found).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you find yourself looking for more pink and possibly shabby~~~~~~~

check out the wonderful artisans at the Etsy Cottage Style~Not affiliated with etsy~

click on the badge below....Enjoy!.......virginia.......








3 comments:

  1. Wow! Stopped by to see your blog and website; I am so charmed!!!! You are absolutely amazing, gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love your birdhouses! You know me.... anything pink and aqua are my colors!!! Cannot wait to see what you blog about this week... Love your goofy sister ~ Jenny Wren xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. thanks for stopping by my blog, so I could find you.

    ReplyDelete